Who will benefit most here?
You and I both became coaches, trainers and consultants because we’re attracted to helping people. Fundamentally, I believe that we should coach, train and consult the kinds of people we truly enjoy being around and can best serve – for everyone to gain from the special personal and professional experience that is created when we have shared chemistry, common values and interests. Within “Coaching Works” and “Hero Coaches” it is exactly THAT buzz of energy and excitement that I’m looking to harness in order to bring forward the best in you!!
At “Coaching Work”s and “Hero Coaches”, you’ll learn to precisely define and seek out your ideal clients. This is the first step toward a successful (and enjoyable) coaching, training or consulting business – magnetising yourself and your services, so that you too, will attract the kinds of clients you love spending time with and who you can help most. Why settle for less when you are designing your own dream business and work-life, right?
Here are some of the people I love to support in my work:
My Ideal Clients
1) Inspired coaches, trainers and consultants who have recently finished formal training (in the last 1-2 yrs.) and are on the path to establishing themselves with a concrete niche in the market place. They are eager to learn about state-of-the-art models for attracting clients.
2) Established coaches, trainers and consultants (3 or more yrs. experience) who recognize the business relevance of keeping with the times and innovating. They believe in life-long learning and like to keep it fresh for themselves and their clients – be it through tools, content or a synergy of both.
3) Passionate individuals who are on a mission, have a message or want to make a contribution. They are emotionally and financially invested in making sure that their own special experience, knowledge and skills are reaching the people they want to serve.
4) People who are open to and inspired by learning, who are willing to question the status-quo and who take responsibility for their own happiness and success.
5) And speaking of success… coaches, trainers and consultant who do not feel that financial gains stand in stark contrast to helping others or living a meaningful life.
If you would like to find out how you can work with me in 2012…
>> Go to “The Programs” now