Personal Executive Coaching
Numerous motivated and successful individuals are interested in Personal Executive Coaching in order to enhance their leadership or management skills, expand their opportunities or determine how to move forward in their business or their careers.
It can be lonely at the top. Executives, business owners and solo-entrepreneurs, often feel isolated and apprehensive in their role, as much is weighting on their shoulders. They may be weary of internal and external pressures, the constant maneuverings with clients and other stakeholders or the facade of marketing and public relations.
Or, they are looking to take big leaps, reach brave goals and forge new opportunities for themselves. These individuals want to play a bigger game and regularly feel that stakes are high. They’re ready to stop just thinking about their concerns and what they want to achieve and start taking real steps to get where they want to be.
Executive Coaching offers an opportunity to explore options, test out ideas, gain clarity, renew passions, utilize strengths and enhance personal and professional skills – and in the process regain effectiveness and peace of mind.
Executive Coaching can help you to…
- Reduce drama at work or in your own business
- Develop your leadership abilities and develop a flexible management style
- Improve your interpersonal skills and enhance your communication abilities
- Deal with ongoing change as a reality of everyday business life
- Move beyond self-imposed limitations
- Align your actions with your goals and execute business strategies
- Manage staff through increased personal effectiveness and generate loyalty
- Improve your decision making skills
- Clarify expectations and provide proper feedback
- Be pro-active rather than re-active
- Appreciate the contributions of others
- Cultivate a network that helps you and your organization
- Establish priorities and delegate effectively
- Balance work and life priorities
Personal Executive Coaching is conducted on a one-to-one basis, in person, via Skype or Email, or a combination thereof. It is completely CONFIDENTIAL, giving the client an opportunity to share personal concerns while gaining an outside perspective. These sessions can either be purchased as a quarterly retainer or for a minimum of four sessions, paid in advance.
I am experienced and love working with with professionals in creative industries, such as Media, PR and Ad Agency Executives as well as Creative Directors and their teams. I typically take on new Executive Coaching clients on a recommendation-only basis.
If you’re interested in finding out more about my Personal Executive Coaching services and hourly rates, please contact:
If you would like to read about how I have helped other executives and solo-entrepreneurs…
>> Go to “Testimonials” now